Monday, November 24, 2014

Blog Free Choice

I'm just going to talk about my best friend, Vanessa. She's not even my best friend, she's honestly like a sister to me. Whenever her and I are together we always have fun and we're always laughing. We just do so much together. A day with her is a day well spent. We don't go to the same school but we still are best friends no matter what. Her and I made a promise, I can't say what the promise is because it's personal but all you should know that it's a promise I'm going to keep and never break because this promise means so much to us. Yeah, her and I have had our ups and downs but we always get through it no matter what, we just can't stay mad at each other. She's the best friend I have ever had. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her too. She made me a stronger person, she taught me that I really do have a purpose in life and that everything will just be okay. She won't ever be replaced, and I won't be replaced because that was our second promise, to be best friends till the very end. I can honestly say that I would rather loose all my other friends but her. I don't know where I would be without her. She's just a great friend, if you were to meet her you'd love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment